I'm a professor/researcher/exchange student/vagabond and I need housing for a year/month/summer/semester. Where do I start?

Most people in the Boston area find their apartments on craigslist. Boston College keeps off-campus housing listings here; many of the listings are targeted to visiting faculty or grad students and there are many useful resources for people relocating to Boston temporarily. Or, try a Google search for something specific like "Boston housing swap" and see what you come up with. Irish Studies has two visiting positions that come with housing: the Summer Research Fellowship and the Burns Library Visiting Scholar in Irish Studies.

No comments: